Select Currency

Customer Service:
1-604-649-3779

Comments Shopping Cart
Checkout

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Just Kids Clothes. If you have a comment or
suggestion about our products or service, please feel free to email us at: customercare@justkidsclothes.com or call us at 1-604-649-3779.

A Word From Our Customers...

R. Brooke of New York, New York writes:

"Thanks again for your call. I applaud you on your customer service!"

T. Telander of Louisville, Colorado writes:

"Wow! You work for an amazing company. I didn't think anybody operated that way any more. Thank you!"

N. Hamilton of North Ireland writes:

"Feedback!! If you were on ebay I would say “Great service, very efficient and friendly to deal with.” Would certainly use you again so will save your address in Favourites."

K. Stiles of Mountain View, California writes:

"You are so on top of things! Thanks for your efforts! You've shown great kindness. And A+++ in customer service. Cheers!"

J. Sinclair of Watertown, Massachusetts writes:

"I just wanted to write a quick note to say thank you to Christina. You went out of your way to ensure that the Fireman Rain Coat I bought for my three year old was the right size - and you're right! The arms are a bit long, but look very cute rolled up - and he'll be a Fireman for a couple of years now! Thanks again!"

M. Hagood of Charleston, South Caroline writes:

"Thanks for your input and assistance. I just placed the order for the size 11 boot. I am glad that I found your website. I plan to use you all again. Your customer service response over email is most impressive. Keep up the good work!"

L. Cofer of Springfield, Virginia writes:

"I am very impressed with your professional and friendly service. I can not wait to get my goodies and I will be back for more.!"

C. Hernandez of Albany, Oregon writes:

"I just wanted to say thank you for the items purchased that I purchased, they were well packaged and fast shipping, it is a asset to be able to purchase from good people. I will keep tabs on your website. Thanks."

S. Balog of Boulder, Colorado writes:

"Just a note to let you know the suit I purchased arrived in good order. Thank you for supplying such a wonderful product. Knowing that the majority of solar damage happens before the age of age 10, I'm glad to have a suit that protects my daughter (and looks so darn cute!) I'm just surprised more parents don't insist that their kids wear them too!"

L. Gilding of Burnaby, British Columbia writes:

"Thank you so much! The suits are great, the boys love them and I won't have to spend my entire vacation slathering on sunscreen! I really appreciate the great service and will definitely shop your site again!"

V. McFarren of Boulder, Colorado writes:

"Always a pleasure to do business with you folks! Your company delivers good products, at really fair prices and the customer service - well, it's exemplary!!!!"

C. Dillon of Rockway, New Jersey writes:

"Thank you so much for your outstanding customer service throughout our whole transaction. I may just get another suit for my son next year if his doesn't fit anymore. I will definitely not hesitate to use your services again. Thanks again!"

K. Watts of Charlottesville, Virginia writes:

"Thanks so much for your reply. I received the coats. They are adorable. I will definitely order from your store again even though it's in another country. I was a little nervous about that but I think it went well and came quicker than I expected. Take care up there in Canada."

T. Kleban of Denver, Colorado writes:

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you and your company. I wish all companies had this level of customer service."

L. Hartley of Kanata, Ontario writes:

"You guys go above and beyond, and I just want you to know that I will continue to shop with you, and that I have forwarded your site to many friends."

Elinor C. of Baie d'Urfe, Quebec writes:

"I am happy to report that our SurfDuk order arrived this morning!! The kids are thrilled and so am I! We all love the suits, t-shirts, shorts and hats. All items are even nicer than what we expected. The colours are GREAT and the material is terrific. My children were so excited to wear their new suits to the pool. Thank you very much for a great product."

T. Hanson of Powell River, BC writes:

"Thanks so much for getting the kids sun suits to me so quickly! They fit just perfect, with a bit of room to grow. Both my children just loved them and played outside on the front lawn in them before bedtime! A big hit... My daughter and I loved the dresses as well, very nice work! I look forward to checking out your products again in the future."

M. Brown of Menifee, California writes:

"Hi! We ordered several sunsuits and hats last year and were very satisfied customers. We ordered 3 suits again and cannot believe how fabulous your service is. We got them in 4 days. They are such a great color (lilac). We'll order again next year! God bless."

P. Forsythe-Smith of Dallas, Texas writes:

"Thank you for the email and phone call and great customer service!"

L. Hartley of Kanata, Ontario writes:

"I am just dropping a note to let you know that I enjoy all of the products that we have purchased from your company. My daughter loves her raincoat. I also appreciate the personalized message that I received on my last invoice. This will surely help with the success of your company. I look forward to shopping with you again, and can't wait to see my girls in the dresses."

A. Andreyev writes:

"Thank you very much for your help and care! It is really rare these days when you find a vendor over the Web and still get this personal friendly touch. Thank you very much once again!"

T. Long of Brightwood, Oregon writes:

"I just wanted to let you know that I got my Duck raincoat in the mail that I had picked out for winning your contest. What an adorable prize I won. I was amazed by the quality of this coat. The inner layer is wonderful. I expected a thin raincoat, but I got a fabulous thick well-insulated coat. Thank you again."

M.Walmsley of Lino Lakes, Minnesota writes:

"I have bought this kind of suit for my kids every year... These surfsuit style suits make so much sense and I always have people ask me where I buy them. They are great sun protection, they keep the kids warmer, and they make it much easier to keep track of my kids at the beach. It is a mystery why there are not a hundred sources and why they aren't available in every store. Thanks!"

K. Jorgensen of Vermilion, Alberta writes:

"I heard about your website from my Alberta.com home page. The products you have on your website look great and it is so nice to find products such as these from a Canadian company. Usually, it's a US company and the extra costs outweigh the great products. Thanks again for a great company that I will recommend to my friends as I know they too would like to order from a Canadian company."

Baby Clothes ~ Girls Clothes ~ Boys Clothes ~ Swimwear ~ Raingear ~ Accessories ~ Baby Signs ~ Clearance ~ Home Page

This site and all information is owned by JKC Solutions Inc. and is protected by copyright.